Last Updated 11 August 2020
Part 1 – Intro / Part 2 – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access nor use the Website. If you have any queries regarding these Terms then please contact us via postal mail or by email at email@example.com
In General, Lash&Beauty Land owns and operates this Website. This document governs your relationship with Lash&Beauty Land. Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions, and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms.
AGREEMENT BETWEEN SELLER & BUYER
- To make a purchase from our website, you must complete the on-line registration form.
- All sales are to the Trade by qualified technicians. By placing an order with us you are confirming that you are not a consumer and for the purposes of sale of goods and that you are in business and purchasing the goods for the purpose of that business and not for personal use. We reserve the right to ask you for proof of professional status.
- When placing an order, you agree that any and all information gave is accurate and complete.
- All products and product information available on Site is intended for qualified professionals and are for sale on a strictly business to business basis.
- We have the right to ask for proof of professional status and refuse the order if we believe the person not to be a trade customer. As a business user, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are insured for products that you are using. Products are not intended for sale to members of the general public.
- You should be competent in using the products sold on this Site. We are not responsible for any injury or damages if unqualified beautician/lash technicians are using our products.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description.
- All prices listed on the Site are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and us until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email.
- This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form and will detail products ordered, payment method, cost (including VAT if applicable).
- You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
- Discount vouchers, codes, and offers cannot be used on sale products.
- We accept most major credit and debit cards and PayPal:
- Payment is due to us in full, prior to dispatch of goods.
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- If you choose to pay by PayPal, login to your Lash&Beauty Land account as usual (recommended), and once in the checkout, select PayPal. You will then be directed to PayPal where you will login into your PayPal account and complete the order.
Adhesives carry a risk of personal injury if they are not used and applied properly by appropriately qualified professionals, by which we mean someone who holds a certificate of competence in individual eyelash extension, and is knowledgeable in the use and application of all eyelash extension products, particularly adhesives, and is fully insured.
We will only supply adhesives to professionals and we may require to provide proof of compliance with all relevant standards and requirements and are otherwise suitable to apply the adhesives correctly. Should you fail to provide us with information or if we have any reason to suspect that you are not appropriately qualified and compliant, we reserve the right not to supply you with any adhesive.
You agree to use any adhesive as follows:
- You will first conduct a careful and detailed client consultation in which you will check for any potential contraindications.
- If any contraindications are found or indicated you will provide the material safety data sheet to the client’s GP and obtain sign-off from the GP before proceeding any further with the client consultation or treatment.
- You will carry out a 48-hour patch test prior to any use of adhesive products, in accordance with the best industry practice, and only proceed with any treatment following a positive outcome to the patch test.
- You will use adhesives only for closed eye treatments.
- You will never use any adhesives on any client who has or has had any eye condition: laser eye correction, open wounds on the face, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, recent semi-permanent makeup or facial surgery, or any condition which would otherwise make them unsuitable for the use of adhesive.
We warrant that:
- Products will be delivered undamaged in the quantities ordered.
- The product will conform with the manufacturer’s latest instructions as set out on the Site at the time of your order.
- The product is intended to be used strictly in accordance with the latest instructions as set out on the Site or as on the product itself. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use the Product strictly in accordance with those instructions.
We try very hard to deliver products in excellent condition. However, if you tell us that the product is faulty, you agree to return the product in its current condition to inspect within a reasonable time. In order to provide you with any resolution for a faulty product, we may need your assistance and prompt provision of certain information regarding the product, including:
- Order and tracking numbers as we reasonably require.
- Reasonable information in which it is alleged that the product is damaged or defective.
DIGITAL PRODUCTS AND GIFT CARD
Please note that due to the nature of those products, Digital products, and Gift Vouchers are non-refundable.
CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of a contract attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any act of God, actions of third parties (including without limitation hackers, suppliers, governments or local authorities), insurrection, riot, civil commotion, war, hostilities, warlike operations, national emergencies, terrorism, piracy, arrests, restraints or detainments of any competent authority, strikes or combinations or lock-out of workmen, epidemic, fire, explosion, storm, flood, drought, weather conditions, earthquake, natural disaster, accident, mechanical breakdown, third party software, failure or problems with public utility supplies (including electrical, telecoms or Internet failure), shortage of or inability to obtain supplies, materials, equipment or transportation, regardless of whether the circumstances in question could have been foreseen.
1. Agreement to Terms
1.7 Additional policies which also apply to your use of the Site include:
3. Information you provide to us
4. Content you provide to us
5. Our content
6.2 We accept no responsibility for adverts contained within the Site. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises in the Site, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, and not us, is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any questions or complaints in relation to them, you should contact the advertiser.
7. Site Management
8. Modifications to and availability of the Site
9. Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability
9.2 Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you:
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in the Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability section, our liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to a total aggregate amount equal to the greater of (a) the sum of £0.00 or (b) the amount paid, if any, by you to us for the Services/Site during the six (6) month period prior to any cause of action arising. Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply https://lashandbeautyland.com/gdpr/.
If you are a business user:
● any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user: